Cascade Aerospace Engineering aspires to providing the best quality possible. In order to demonstrate this we have been certified to the EN/AS9100 & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems since December 2008.
As mandated within these systems there is a constant requirement to improve and as such we constantly review our processes and look toward the changing nature of the standards.
Currently we are certified to EN 9100:2016 (AS9100 Rev. D) & BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
We are committed to providing our clients with quality consultancy and structural analysis services by:
- meeting client requirements, needs and expectations,
- meeting statutory and regulatory requirements,
- delivering on time,
- endeavouring to continuously streamline processes to provide a more efficient and robust service.
To achieve this, the company has fully implemented a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the current versions of ISO9001 and AS9100.
- We will develop the Quality Management System to be appropriate for any future services offered, changes in scope of supply or industrial sectors supported.
- and we will also continually improve the Quality Management System, by defining appropriate objectives that support the aims of the Strategic Plan and by reviewing the processes through regular management reviews.
Ben Barrass Rob Harborne
Managing Director Technical Director